David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Sunday 30 June 2013

Signed Poetry Books - P.J. Kavanagh

Acquisitions have been few and far between recently but a return to e-Bay found me a bargain Selected Poems by the admirable P.J. Kavanagh and so I relieved the vendor of it for not very much at all.
I had to check my own website to see if I had a signed Kavanagh or not because one's memory is starting to lose track. The next time I order a book that I already have won't be the first.
An interesting feature of this volume, though, is a typographical correction on page 71 in the same hand as the signature. I must include a reference to it in any talk I give to visitors to the collection. Admittedly I am not taking as many bookings as the Lindisfarne Gospels are getting for their trip to the North East but once word gets around I'll probably have to stay open late two nights a week.