David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Friday 26 October 2012

The Saturday Nap - Week Three

There are two things one can dwell on, looking through tomorrow's racing.

One is that Aiden O'Brien had a few options in the Racing Post Trophy at Doncaster but goes there single-handedly with Kingsbarns. The other is that Ruby Walsh rides at Chepstow when you might think the bigger prizes are at Aintree.

I backed Kingsbarns the other day and I'm not changing my mind on that. We have a similar top prospect opposed by some potentially very dangerous opponents under a different code in Wonderful Charm, Chepstow 3.40. It might not be your 'working man's price' but we are in safety first mode here, hoping to include this project in the generally successful run I'm having outside of it and so it is to be hoped that this horse is perhaps the main reason for Ruby to be going to Wales rather than Merseyside tomorrow.