David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Saturday 13 October 2012

The Saturday Nap - Week One

Last year we held on to a small profit from this little venture, running from October to Boxing Day, picking our way through the weekend horse racing to build a bulwark against austerity.
I saw Boyfromnowhere comprehensively outstay his maiden rivals at Uttoxeter recently and although he has a Paul Nicholls-trained horse in opposition today on the day that the top stable usually gets into top gear for the season, I'll take the 6/4 available at the time of writing.