David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Reform Section 5

http://reformsection5.org.uk/

I'm not quite so much one for campaigns, petitions and the like as I might have been when once just a little bit cross without much cause to be when I was a teenager. I suppose it was seeing how naff student politics was that put me off it for so long.
But I was genuinely surprised to see how far we had allowed the particularly pious strain of 'correctness' to take us in Vicky Coren's piece in The Observer last Sunday when she highlighted the Reform Section 5 campaign. And so I'm back in it as far as this goes.
Blimey.

Don't you dare mention a ham sandwich in my hearing. As a vegetarian, it would seem I'm well within my rights to be offended enough to get you put away.
I'm not saying I would. Just don't push me too far. Is all.

I don't know if we can do much but please try to do anything you can.