David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Friday 28 October 2016

The Saturday Nap

I hope nobody is actually putting money on these losers. Good heavens, crikey and lordjesussave us, I can't even buy a winner. Clondaw Cracker goes off at 8/11 and the form book now reads,
tracked leaders, pushed along after 6th, lost place after 4 out, weakened and pulled up before next

I shall retain most of my guiltily held equity tomorrow because quite honestly there is not much I fancy very strongly for my own money never mind recommending anything in print to anybody else.