David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Thursday 13 October 2016

The Saturday Nap

Having done all my homework ahead of a trip to Wincanton tomorrow, it would be a shame not to make further use of it.
The fields have cut up badly with the unseasonable firm ground which gives the meeting an appearance of easy pickings. It is dangerous to assume such things, however, and it would be quite possible to draw a blank.
It is, though, impossible not to see Prettylittlething ((3.35) as a good thing and Paddy is still offering the even money that would make up for our opening week's setback.