David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Wednesday 12 October 2016

New Portsmouth Poetry Society website

I am not only indebted to my friend, Alan, for retrieving my temporarily misplaced wallet on Sunday and the introduction to his daughter who, as well as being a top swimmer, is a singer and we might have songwriting opportunities to share, but also for offering his valued services in creating a much better website for Portsmouth Poetry Society. It's up there on the Recommended links.

Some people say they don't know who their friends are. I do.

And, one last reminder. The South poetry magazine reading is at the Square Tower, Old Portsmouth, 7pm for 7.30 next Tuesday, the 18th.