David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Sunday 31 May 2009

Record of the Week

If you are of the certain age that I am you will remember when all the Radio One DJ's had a record of the week. They still might have but how would we know.

Anyway, for the first time in a few decades, I've got a record of the week. There are some things that you know are going to be great without having heard or seen them. For example, I knew The Simpsons was going to be brilliant before I ever saw an episode.

And I knew this record was going to be good when I read the title in yesterday's Times in a review of the forthcoming album. I keep saying pop music's finished but it won't quite lie down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wREjT7DlI7M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.