David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Friday 16 December 2016

The Saturday Nap

Following the successful  two-pronged attack last weekend, the project is now £20 in front to a level £10 stake at the early/guaranteed prices I took and so, with two weeks to go, can't lose. Whatever wins from now on is the profit. At starting prices, however, it is £8.66 down which just goes to show that SP is daylight robbery.
So, whereas we could go for a big punt, it would be nice to win at SP, too, and so the nap is Top Notch (Ascot 1.15).
Those in adventurous mood can join me in a yankee and take on some favourites with Ptit Zig (Ascot 2.25), Le Mercurey (3.00) and Tearsofclewbay (Haydock 2.05). Although I have done Colin's Sister, favourite in the Haydock race, in a double with Top Notch, too.

I will be back to add the considered opinion of much-vaunted local tipster, The Professor, who has done well this week, once he's sobered up from his Christmas outing last night.
--

And here he is on the wire right now,

Indian Brave 12.05 Newcastle . 

He likes second favourites, does The Professor.