David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Saturday 10 December 2016

The Saturday Nap on Sunday

I just want to put in an extra one here to set us right before the Christmas finale where we will hope to finesse this little game, probably with Valseur Lido in the Lexus Chase although we will mind our bets there for the time being with Coneygree lurking in the ante post list.
Djakadam (Punchestown 2.00) is not my idea of a Cheltenham Gold Cup winner and so this sort of consolation prize, that he won last year, is very much the sort of target he wants to win and Ruby chooses to go to Punchestown to ride him rather than the greater star potential of Douvan at Cork.