David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Sunday 28 September 2014

National Poetry Day in Portsmouth line up

As I understand it,


National Poetry Day 

with 

Portsmouth Poetry Society 
 
Buckland Community Centre, Malins Road, Portsmouth
         Thursday, October 2nd, gather from 7 pm for 7.30 reading
        
         Introduction by Denise Bennett 

Maggie Sawkins
David Green
Cliff Blake, poems read by John Dean
Doris Bealing
Denise Bennett
John Dean 

Interval
Bookstall and refreshments,
20 minutes. 

Maggie Sawkins
Ros Griffiths
Pauline Hawkesworth
Joss
Helen Larham
Diana McCormack
Rosemary Penny
Sheila Wells reading poem by Brian Wells