David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Friday 1 November 2013

The Saturday Nap

I'm not Long Run's biggest fan and so will only watch the Chrlie Hall Chase at Wetherby.

There is no need to think too much tonight, though. If At Fisher's Cross (Wetherby 3.00) is anywhere near fit- and Rebecca Curtis had a winner to follow a lot of seconds and thirds in recent days- then he should signal that he is on his way to the World Hurdle. If you can get even money then take it while it is there.

But I will add a Tuesday Bonus to the Saturday Nap and suggest we include Cue Card in the Haldon Cup at Exeter in the project.