David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Sunday 17 November 2013

Signed Poetry Books - Robert Wells

I recently entered the bidding for a signed Philip Larkin on e-Bay. Not expecting to win it but giving it a go for form's sake. I haven't yet tired of telling the tale that it went for £645.
But there was a Carcanet get together a while back and Mr. Turner who attended returned with a pleasant surprise for me in the shape of this signed Robert Wells which has some fine things in it and so that provided compensation at nowhere near the cost. No cost at all, in fact. So thank you very much to Robert for that.