David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Friday 25 November 2011

The Saturday Nap Week Six

Disaster struck at the last hurdle last week at Ascot when Oscar Whisky was possibly being asked to go too fast and jump at the same time to go past the winner and so now we have form figures of 11013F but I'm sure regular readers will be relieved to hear that I got most of last week's money back on our old favourite, Bobs Worth, today in what sounds like a heart-stopping finish at Newbury.
I almost thought we might have to swerve tomorrow completely as I won't be getting involved in the Hennessey Gold Cup, there are some big stars at long odds-on in various places and although the Fighting Fifth Hurdle at Newcastle is usually our type of race, I'm not a fan of Binocular but can't bet against him either.
But the only firm with prices chalked up so far on Newcastle's 1.10 are going 13/8 Allthekingshorses and if something like that is available in the morning, it will probably do.
It will be the selection unless replaced with other advice by 11.30 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.