David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Wednesday 9 August 2023

DGBooks Radio

 
I should have thought of this a long time ago.
Extending the franchise, remit and all such things of DGBooks, the website, it is with tremendous pleasure that I can announce DGBooks Radio, in conjunction with the ongoing pop music items.
I hope you'll shuffle it and try it, the first 146 tracks have not been put in any meaningful order beyond the onrush of them occuring to me and I'm sure I'll keep adding to it. No DJ, no news, no sport. I think there could be adverts but what can you do.
I thought the music review job was the best I've ever had but making up a playlist is possibly even better. Opinion might be divided about how good I am at it.
It's not often I can go more than three records on any radio station without coming up against one that I'm not interested in but I can come here without worrying about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.