David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Friday 16 June 2023

Quiz

 

Quite by accident I found this and it looked like a quiz waiting to be attempted.

How many 'friends' can you identify?

I'm going to give it a go. It's suitable for retired people for a few reasons.

I'll put my best effort on here next week or some time like that. I'll be glad to hear from anybody with their list in the hope they can add to mine. I'd by no means make myself favourite to get the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.