David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Friday 11 December 2020

Racetrack Wiseguy

 Everything's that much better for being at Cheltenham.

Goshen (3.00, nap) was well clear when falling at the last in March and has Champion Hurdle hopes until we find out otherwise whereas the opposition tomorrow are good but not quite that good.

Adagio (12.05), Ashtown Lad (2.25) and Aggy With It (3.35) are a few to put in multiples with it with Chantry House (12.40) a bit too odds on to be a tip but would multiply anything else that wins up a bit further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.