David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Saturday 12 December 2020

Everything Crash

Leave was a bad idea promoted by a bunch of crooks and spivs. We knew that.

No Deal was unimaginable. Even the lunatic they put in charge of the asylum promised a 'deal' that was 'oven ready' and the rest of the world were desperate to do deals with the sad little island off the northern coast of Europe that his vanity project, stage by stage, led us into becoming.

What none of us saw coming was that we could be at war with France by the New Year like we haven't been for some centuries.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.