David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Top 6 Jazz, selected by Dave Moxham

My friend Dave Moxham has been kind enough to enter into the spirit and provide his choice of Jazz, about which he makes it clear these are 'favourites rather than best',


Horace Silver ..................Song For My Father
Dave Brubeck .................Blue Rondo a la Turk
Thelonius Monk...............Misterioso
Barbara Thompson..........Country Dance
Charles Mingus ..............Goodbye Pork Pie Hat
Jan Garbarek .................Twelve Moons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.