David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Sunday 1 April 2012

I had not thought death had undone so many


When I first came to Portsmouth and saw Kingston Cemetery for the first time I thought of Eliot's line in The Waste Land, 'I had not thought death had undone so many' and so still do now, whether seen from the train or from Copnor Bridge.
I'll keep a look out for any other pictures that illustrate lines from poems.
(I've found that if you click on a photo on here, it brings it up bigger and better.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.