David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Sunday 16 October 2011

Signed Poetry Books - Paul Muldoon




The last time I saw Paul Muldoon was twelve years ago and I didn't have a copy of his latest book to hand then so I got him to make his mark on a piece of paper. Now, much more satisfyingly on a book, I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice.


I wonder if, in his position, I'd be somewhat less gracious and tolerant of minor, starstruck fans like me. You have to admire the way that so many of those at the top of their chosen field deal with all the cumbersome attention.


I think I'd become very bad at it very quickly and I think it's a marvellous thing that so few people require signed books, or any books at all, from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.