David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Thursday 6 October 2011

Portsmouth Poetry Society on National Poetry Day















































































National Poetry Day with Portsmouth Poetry Society in Southsea Library.

And ole red eyes is back, doo-be-doo-be-doo, putting in a performance that would surely be the definition of cool except, please could someone remind me in future not to write poems with the word 'extinguishing' in them, or, if I do, then don't try to read them in public. Never mind. I got over that fence at the third attempt.

Team photo. Back row, left to right, David Green, Pauline Hawkesworth, Denise Bennett. Front row, Cliff Yates, Doris Bealing, Margaret Banks.


Thanks to Dave Moxham for taking these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.