David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Sunday 16 October 2011

Signed Poetry Books - David Harsent



With this book now looking a very likely candidate for this website's Poetry Collection of the Year award, the only regret for me is that it didn't get the Forward Prize as well or instead because that would have made me a bit richer and its author quite a bit richer than that.

But he's a fine and very welcome addition to the collection and the hand that wrote four episodes of Midsomer Murders has now touched my copy of his exemplary collection of poems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.