David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Thursday 2 July 2009

My Favourite Poem - Geraint Thomas



Geraint Thomas mentions a few possibilities, like Pope, R.S. Thomas or The Prelude before nominating Y Mabinogion.

http://www.webmesh.co.uk/Mabinogionhomepage.htm

I hope you all enjoy it.

I promise you I haven't started making these things up. There really is a Geraint Thomas and he does tend to make patriotic selections.

Next week- Hamish McSporran nominates Robert Burns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.