David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Never




The other painting I ever did, at the same time as Lips & Bananas, was Never. It is the unregarded, unhappier little brother of its joyful sibling.

If L&B echoes Warhol and Man Ray then Never is not quite Pollock or Rothko, but it is darker.

The idea for a Last of the Great Dancers t-shirt wasn't as well received as the suggestion of a Lips & Bananas garment.

There are any number of websites that we can make such a thing available at but it looks like it would be 18 quid for a t-shirt - and, of course, no cut of that is a royalty for me. So I'm not sure we will bother. But we can if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.