David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Saturday 24 September 2022

Letter from Larkin

 There isn't much future in looking round the internet for signed Philip Larkin material by now. It's a 'mature market', he did his best to make himself a rarity. However, at £6 on e-Bay, even this as a photocopy is almost worth having to put on the wall if it wasn't there to download anyway.

Why be gracious when you can go to those lengths, provide a signature for collectors and posterity and act out the role of self-styled curmudgeon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.