David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Tuesday 15 March 2022

Racetrack Wiseguy Goes Through the Card


I'm going to try not to let £33 change my life but it's been over a year since I landed myself a share of Mr. Joe Coral's generous handout and it does make for some excitement when it comes to the last leg.
'Going through the card' properly means picking all the winners but this free-to-enter game only needs you to get placed and so it was very kind of them to go to 6 places in the third race and I really didn't expect to stay in for coming 4th with Stormy Ireland but the two winners were those listed in the previews below and so a couple more during the rest of the week will catapult us into a tidy profit and the Wiseguy epithet isn't the ironic joke it sometimes sounds like.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.