David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Sunday 12 March 2023

Dusty and Jimi

 


Oh, My Giddy Aunt. Who knew? Certainly not me until a little bit of it was on the telly during another Dusty Night last night.
It might not be the highest quality video but it looks like it's all there is and so we must be grateful to whoever directed their cine camera at the TV screen to record it.
There is also Marc Bolan with Cilla, which isn't similar. I'm not saying I'd swap that for this but nobody in their right mind would throw this out once they knew about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.