David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Saturday 5 May 2018

With the JDB - picture exclusive

I was wearing my new Spring Collection by Jasper Conran, Red Herring but not, this year, any Armani.

Caught by Julian Paparazzo, as one is won't to be on such occasions, I don't want to hear any jokes about Bernie Ecclestone and his wife because I've done them already; it might look like guitarist Duncan is fascinated by my latest spiel about the Velvet Underground, David Bowie and T. Rex but he's being very polite and then I didn't think Alan wanted to be on here so I edited him out. He isn't even one of the boys in the band, he just does what he's good at which is much of the rest of it.