David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Saturday 5 May 2018

The Saturday Nap

In a rare one-off special Saturday Nap at this time of year, one must be aware that confidence can be a dangerous thing in turf investments.
However, Not That Fuisse (Uttoxeter 2.40) is a stone-bonking certainty in the ongoing battle to redeem my minus positioi for 2018. I'm then putting it into a 4-timer with Saxon Warrior who looks the big news in the 2000 Guineas (Newmarket 3.35), Swashbuckle (Hexham 8.05) and I have done Bags Groove (Uttoxeter 3.20) which is now being opposed by the long-term fancy, Verni, and so I can see what's going to happen there.
The road to recovery begins here.