David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Thursday 23 July 2015

Martyn Crucefix on blogging about poetry

Much of what Martyn Crucefix says here about writing (his own) poetry blog sounds familiar.

http://martyncrucefix.com/2015/07/20/how-to-write-a-poetry-blog/ 

However, the approach here has drifted somewhat from these fine intentions. It's not often you find much to read about poetry at DG Books these days. It's a bit like when Danny Baker was given radio phone-ins to talk about football but soon found that there were much more interesting things to fill the time with.