David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Friday 12 December 2014

The Specials at Loftus Road

I don't know. Do Queen's Park Rangers still play at Loftus Road.

I am indebted to my nephew, Chris, for this football-related contribution which, if he signs a guarantee that it is his own work, we might submit to tomorrow's Danny Baker Show.

And, also, I recently checked to see if I've posted as many items here as I did last year and it's not far off and so I'm trying to add anything worthwhile I can get.

QPR at the weekend could have had the commentary "Dunne to Mutch, Mutch to Yun".

And your Christmas Quiz this year, which I have no doubt will be answered correctly in one house in Ealing, is, Another player called Mutch holds a particular place in football history. Who was that and why.