David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Wednesday 11 January 2012

David Green (Books) Merchandising



I sometimes wonder if David Green (Books) ought to issue slightly more than it does just to prove the imprint is not dormant.

I wondered whether to produce a free leaflet of Greatest Hits, for which I picked 14 poems from the booklets but those who really want the poems should have them already and it might be a superfluous title.

So, then I passed a place in town that makes up t-shirts with logos on and I thought I might ask how much a yellow t-shirt with the Last of the Great Dancers title on the front might cost. I might get myself a couple of XL, which is what fits me these days.

So, let me know if you'd like one. Tell me what size between S and XXL you think you are and I'll see if they can do them for a tenner each, plus it will be p&p of a couple of quid unless I'm due to see you in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.