David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Monday 9 January 2012

Blogs are dinosaurs

Or so says Todd Swift, signing off from Eyewear.
I'd give you the link but what's the point. He's given up.
But I thought I'd stick with it for the time being, not get a Twitter account and continue reading books rather than get a kindle. I'll still listen to the radio rather than podcasts.
I don't listen to many of my old LP's these days but there's a hardcore of vinyl fans who won't have it any other way.
There is nothing that looks as silly and dated as those who went with a transient trend. Ask Sigue Sigue Sputnik.
Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.