David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Saturday 29 October 2011

The Saturday Nap Week 2





Customary tactics for me in selecting horses for investment involve choosing the right sort of race. That is, not handicaps which are so often bookmaker's benefits. Novice hurdles are my favourite.
I certainly couldn't get involved in the Charlie Hall Chase at Wetherby which will be one to watch and the most straightforward race of the day might be Wetherby's 2.15.
However, I am persuaded by the claims of Muirhead in Ascot's 3.40 and, with it being available at at least 6/1 at present, we can do it each way to try to insure our unbeaten record.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.