David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Thursday 11 November 2010

Signed Poetry Books - Neil Powell


Enthused as I have been with Neil Powell's writing in recent PNR's, I looked at Amazon to see what they had and saw this biography of Crabbe, which I have thought about reading before, at one of those giveaway prices that makes you feel guilty for a moment that the author is not benefitting at all from your purchase.
Just for a moment, before happily clicking on the 'one-click' order button and then sitting and waiting for the postman to come.
Thus it was an added bonus to flick through the book and it's a signed copy and an unexpected addition to the collection.
Having just a trace of shopaholicism where books are concerned, I'd better go back and see which of his books of poems are available. I remember reading Carpenters of Light, his book on the post-1945 poets, in about 1984. That's quite a long gap between books. I probably can't afford to leave a similar gap before reading the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.