David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Bewl Water


Whereas several years ago I didn't think anything less than 50 miles really constitited a bike ride, at the elderly and readily aching age of nearly 51, a walk of 12 miles is just about satisfactory, thank you very much.
Bewl Water in Kent is pleasant enough and worth the foot ache it has resulted in.
But what were these mysterious concrete constructions at the end of it. Were we looking at science or art.
I find that they are the draw-off tower and overflow. Very interesting.
Do remember to visit David Green Books for further in-depth coverage of other scientific issues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.