David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Monday 19 December 2022

Just fancy

As a PS to below.

Radio 3 usually seriously know what they're doing and are worth the licence fee on their own. Except on very particular matters.  

Miss M. Mayhew and Irving Gillette are the recording of choice of Oh, What Very Charming Weather and when I'm invited on to Building a Library on a Saturday morning to consider the various recordings of it, I'll be able to say so.

They simply don't make them like that any more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.