David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Thursday 14 April 2022

Portsmouth Choral Union, Haydn Seven Last Words

 PCU, Haydn, Seven Last Words

My latest piece of debonair handiwork in this most choice role of music writer is at the newly re-orchestrated Music in Portsmouth.
I don't know how much longer I can sustain this incidental leitmotif of adapting the opening lines of famous novels but there's a couple of weeks or so until the next one and so time is on my side in the hope I can find more to continue with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.