David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Tuesday 9 November 2021

Appearance at Music in Portsmouth

 I was honoured by an invitation to do a guest spot at the excellent, very useful, Music in Portsmouth website and there's no point being shy about it. Maybe that's what I do these days, rather than poetry, so there was nothing to lose and I'm very pleased with how it turned out.

Interview at Music in Portsmouth

What an interesting, knowledgeable bloke. I'd love to meet him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.