David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Friday 30 October 2020

Racetrack Wiseguy

Sebastopol (Ascot 3.05) achieved legend status this time last year when making our day at Wincanton. First time out this season, being backed early, Richard Johnson up and 5/1 are all good reasons for a sensible investment tomorrow.

It's a proper Saturday's racing with Vinndication, Chris's Dream and Roksana all on the betting slips with a few of Mr. Henderson's so I'll be wanting to get the crossword out of the way early..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.