David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Sunday 9 September 2018

One Born Every Minute

Not babies, perhaps, but posh birds apparently willing to help.
I realize that power and making them laugh can be aphrodisiac but there must be a limit.
I was thinking of framing yesterday's cartoonn from The Times and putting it on the wall but eventually thought I didn't need reminding quite that often.
--
Meanwhile, I worked out 12 across, AFFOREST, for myself but nneeded the wordfinder for SAPROPHYTE, a word the flamboyantly erudite Mr. Johnson probably uses in every other sentence he utters, which would be quite often.