David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Tuesday 10 June 2014

It depends what sort of day I've had

This masterpiece cartoon has been stuck to my kitchen cabinet for many, many years now. You can see how old it is from the orange tinge to it.
And sometimes it is like that, isn't it. It is just the desperation that comes from having to deal with the rest of humanity. Sometimes. By no means all of the time. Much of the time they are wonderful.
There are other things stuck to my kitchen cabinet and I might share them with you as well some other time.