David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Friday 11 November 2011

The Saturday Nap Preview




I can't see why Araldur is 16/1 for the Mackeson tomorrow. I know it's called the Paddy Power now but we all know it's the Mackeson Gold Cup.

It would be quite something to add a 16/1 winner to the roaring success of this feature so far but it would be going against all the principles of trying to find safe options in sensible races so rather than say one also fancies Wishfull Thinking and we'll go for the forecast, I will probably post a less ambitious piece of advice before midday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.