David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Thursday 24 September 2009

Poets in their Other Jobs


Obviously poetry is a very easy thing to do but not all poets are good enough at it to make a living at it so they have to have another job as well.


Here is a picture of me doing my other job. I'm a spy. Those people in the background think my name is Oleg Kalashnikov and they don't suspect a thing.


If anybody has pictures of poets doing their other jobs, do send them in. Or poets wearing hats. Marianne Moore, Ezra Pound, John Betjeman, Tennyson et al, they used to like wearing hats. I've got a new hat, too, you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.