David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Monday 18 January 2021

Racetrack Wiseguy

 Now that we are proven to be invincible, we can unload the bookmakers at will. Our sixth consecutive winner in bold type will be Welsh Saint (Exeter 1.45 tomorrow) who was decent over hurdles and can be expected to be as good over fences. 11/8 is worth having.
Mr. Henderson is likely to land the quick double with Patroclus (2.15) but at odds on that can't really be any sort of tip because it's not taking much of a risk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.