David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Saturday 16 January 2021

Racetrack Wiseguy


 On the Blind Side (Market Rasen 2.40) looks too good to miss. His recent form with MacFabulous, the step up in trip and the collapse of his price since betting opened all speak in his favour. 
There are reasons to doubt the opposition, the most convincing of which is that they surely aren't good enough.
I emptied the account of what little there was in it to back it at 2/1 last night and then put more in to take 6/4 and now it's 11/8 and shorter. This is the one we want to extend the sequence of bold type winners to five.
Nothing can possibly go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.