David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Wednesday 4 September 2019

Reclining Figure

Much weirder than any of those by Henry Moore, though.



Interesting piece of work. What is the body language trying to tell us in this studied pose.

Blasé disregard for that going on around him, I reckon. I admit I used to have some time for his style if not his content. But I always enjoy saying, 'I was wrong, you were right'. There is something sinister about the aloofness. But he is only, at best, the second most sinister person in the UK.
That's Dominic Cummings. Here are Cliff and Percy doing Boris and Dominic's song,