David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Saturday 14 October 2017

The Saturday Nap

It is with some trepidation that we begin this autumn's series of weekend horse racing previews. Things have been quiet after reaching the halfway stage of the year well in excess of the previous record profit. But it has been a rearguard action in recent weeks.
But perhaps we can brave it out in adversity and turn the corner.
Flat racing cognoscenti will be all over Expert Eye in the Dewhurst at odds on but we can't do that.
I'll go with gilt-edged Paul Nicholls at the meeting he usually gets into top gear and put all my faith in If You Say Run (Chepstow 2.30).
The Prof's been on the line and nominates Lostintranslation in the 1.55.