David Green

David Green (Books) is the imprint under which I publish booklets of my own poems, or did. The 'Collected Poems' are now available as a pdf. The website is now what it has become. It keeps me out of more trouble than it gets me into. I hope you find at least some of it worthwhile.

Monday 26 September 2016

South in Portsmouth

I'm not expecting a new outbreak of Beatlemania, not even The Osmonds or the Bay City Rollers but get there if you can for the reading by poets featured in the shortly forthcoming issue of South poetry magazine,

http://www.southpoetry.org/readings 

To my knowledge, which is as yet incomplete, poets reading will include the wonderful Maggie Sawkins; the estimable Denise Bennett; my tip for imminent recognition, Diana McCormack; my partner-in-selection of the poems in the magazine, Mr. Richard Williams, and, most woefully, myself.


Tuesday 18th October. The Square Tower, Old Portsmouth, 7 pm for 7.30. You'll be allowed out by 10 pm.

It will be any good. It was me that was involved in deciding which poems got in. I can think of no higher recommendation.